Monday, April 1, 2013

Detox Yoga

Post Holiday or Extra Festive Night Out????  Or.... maybe too much Easter candy?

Click Here for the Detox Yoga Video

Yes, yes... we all do it at one point or another.  An extra fun night out, that second serving of pie after an already enormous Thanksgiving feast, or being terrified about a job interview.  Sometimes, our bodies just need to be detoxified - whether it be from food, stress, drinks, or from just sitting at your desk all day.

I was totally stressed out the other day... You know when you can smell yourself - stressed out.  Yeah, gross... but that was me.  I needed to not only free my mind but also my body.

THIS video was PERFECT!  I did a hybrid between the modified and experienced positions.  She goes really slow and explains all the moves.  If you are a beginner - this is perfect.  Just do the modified version and remember - YOGA SHOULD NOT HURT!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer:  I am not a professional instructor or a dietitian.  Enjoy at your own risk :).


No comments:

Post a Comment