Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Green Protein Smoothie

This is THE BEST green smoothie I've ever created!  I would probably drink 18 gallons of this if it didn't fill me up so much.






Sorry I've been a bit MIA...  I've been working on my new business Sweet Ellie Bakery, which I know slightly contradicts this website.  But, as most of you would agree - we eat healthy and live healthy lifestyles so that we CAN enjoy a freaking cupcake without guilt.  Am I right?!  Who wants to be sad after biting into a delicious, sweet, happy cupcake?

Anyways, I love this breakfast!  You get veggies, protein, fiber, fruit, dairy, water, and a full tummy!

Ingredients:



  • 4 cups raw spinach
  • 1/3 cup non fat Fage
  • 2 tablespoons PB2 (Regular or Chocolate)  -  I LOVE THIS STUFF (p.s. get it on Amazon)
  • 1/2 cup frozen green beans (no, you don't taste them)
  • 4 large frozen strawberries (about 1/2 cup frozen berries/fruit of your choice)
  • Vanilla extract to taste
  • Sweetener of choice (stevia, agave, sugar, maple syrup)
  • Water to taste (I use about 3 cups)


Directions:

  1. Place everything in a really good blender.
  2. Blend the sh*t out of it.
  3. Pour and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts
Servings 1.0
Amount Per Serving
Calories 156
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2 g3 %
Saturated Fat 0 g1 %
Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 g0 %
Sodium 221 mg9 %
Potassium 895 mg26 %
Total Carbohydrate 22 g7 %
Dietary Fiber 8 g32 %
Sugars 9 g
Protein 18 g35 %
Vitamin A5 %
Vitamin C236 %
Calcium2 %
Iron127 %

No comments:

Post a Comment